Friday, March 16, 2007

The Secretaries Are Staging A Coup

I am glad to know the secretaries have been demoted to each being 1/3 of a person. You don't even know who is typing this! Is it Amy? Chelsea? Or that dashing, short girl Courtney? I realize we are all similarly intelligent, beautiful, and powerful, but I demand that we be given our own identities!

No, seriously-- is there a reason we are known as "the secretary" and not given our own individual blogging rights? I know we get paid less than you, but . . . come on.

4 comments:

Liz Busby said...

Oh, um, well. You can all have separate identities if you want. Courtney already has a blogger account. If you email me, I can invite y'all.

But I get the feeling you like the anonymity.

Courtney said...

ahhhh . . . that's better.

Liz Busby said...

Yeah, sorry about not sending you an invite earlier. I just copied all the emails from an email the secretaries sent out, so you weren't on there. I still love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.